Skip to main content

McDonald's Spicy Chicken Mcdeluxe & Horlicks Mcflurry


Old-time memory malt drinks - Horlicks. I think it is hard to find Horlicks in any shop nowadays. For me, Horlicks taste good but I... like Milo more. However, Horlicks candy (tablet-like) is my all-time favorite. I know Mcdonald's is gonna come out this flavor of ice-cream but I was like... meh. I'm so lazy to go to buy and this month the rate in eating fast food is quite frequent. So I was thinking to skip it. Then why am I writing this post? 

Long story short, there is an event near the Mcdonald's so I went there hang around. After that, I was considering what dinner should I eat, and... I came to Mcdonald's. I know the Mcflurry and lately, I saw an ad that Mcdonald's is having a promotion on the person who live their eating the Double Spicy Chicken Mcdeluxe and register the submission, they will have another free burger. Isn't great. I have thinking of that but showing my face in front of the camera, I'm kinda embarrassed. 


Spicy Chicken Mcdeluxe set & Horlicks Mcflurry

RM 12.70 + RM 5.99

Therefore, I just ordered the single set. Plus, I just recovered from stomachache so... single is enough. 


I was kinda disappointed because it was not my expected tho. It said their spicy burger is even spicier but I don't think so. It is juicier but not spicier. Okay, maybe because of the single burger so it was not that...spicy? I try to eat the whole thing and did not get any sip of water. Even the ice-cream. Yes, it is spicy but not that kinda of spicy which I imagine it. You know what, I wish you could do a spicier version. Like really spicy. Well, it is a family-friendly restaurant, I guess there won't be any of it.


And now, the main purpose that leads me to here - Horlicks Mcflurry. All I'm gonna say, it is really GOOD! Horlicks powder matching with vanilla ice-cream, they are a great partner. Some more, they add some crunch in it which makes the whole things leveling up. The crunch was like Nestum (a brand of cereal drink). It is kind of crunch and milky malt taste. Still, don't know? Have you eaten nestum prawn? Maybe you can relate to it. If no, go google it or try it by yourself. If you like Horlicks I think you like this. 

I recommend to you who likes to eat spicy stuff. Go challenge the double spicy chicken mcdeluxe. Go and try if it spicy and tell me.

Overview
Burger
- Spiciness: 2.5/10
Horlicks Mcflurry- 10/10
Repurchase: Yes (either one of it)


Before ending this, I got one extra thing I want to share. Not that important tho.


Remember this? A childhood candy in M'sia. Gummy burger. I remember when I was in standard 6, I always buy this as a snack right after school. Of course, there will be some other stuff too. If not, how does this fat comes from?  Alright then, have a good meal and enjoy your food. BYE!


Comments