Skip to main content

Welcome!

Hey, how's going? Welcome to my blog! Well, this is not my first time blogging and not my first time doing those food taste test. What I'm going to do here is to separate my personal blog to this some sort of food-related blog. I create this blog mainly for those food lovers as well as me, myself can enjoy. I like to eat, and I like to share with people what I've eaten. Well, you can see it as a personal diary of record on the food I ate and give a review on it.

Come on, food is the positive source for me. Those negative just keep it for private. Just spread the love of food and makes people happy. How's that? Sound good? Alright, that is for right now. I hope you guys enjoy. 

P.S: I'm not a good photography and English user but I'll try my best to capture those lovely foods and try to make less error on my grammar. 

Comments