Skip to main content

Chizza from KFC

Newly launch product from KFC - Chizza.
Before purchasing this, I have seen a lot of comment from Fb not from their official Fb website said that the Chizza doesn't taste good or the chicken is too small. Of course, from those comments, it definitely gives me some negative impression on this Chizza. Besides, i had once went to the store and tried to purchase it. Unfortunately, they run of stock. So, I thought I could just leave it. 

But then a week after, a sudden calling from mum and asking me if I want to go shopping with her. Yes, was what I answered her. And.... Here it is, my review on this Chizza. Added a note, I actually quite curious about how small the chicken will be.

I bought a set of Chizza (consist of fries and Pepsi) to home. (Man, those long line is making my hunger goes even berserk. Like it was my dinner but now is called supper.) Alright set aside my emotion, here is what the Chizza looks like.

(I reheat a little after buying this to home so you can see I plate this on a metal plate along with the fries)

If you want me to describe, it is Chizza (Chicken x Pizza). Why would I say that? Mainly because the tomato sauces and cheese have so much resembled to the pizza. You know, a pizza without the crust but instead of chicken as a base. One more thing to add is the pineapple on top. I know some of the people doesn't like to have pineapple on their Pizza. For me, is not a big deal. But if I could choose, I would rather not choose the Pizza that contains pineapple. Not that 'the pizza shouldn't have pineapple!' If you understand what I meant. But it is more on 'I'm not a big fan of pineapple itself'. 


As an overall, the KFC chicken itself is delicious and juicy. With the tomato sauce and cheese, it just 'no' for me. I kinda dislike having that tomato sauce on my chicken tho. As for the size, it is actually quite big like the normal size of the chicken fillet. Maybe different outlet giving out different size of the chicken fillet. Not sure, but hey, not all chicken meat have the same size. Maybe I was lucky? I don't know about others but if there is really a small size, then you should tell me and let me know.  ☺

Taste: ★★★☆☆
Repurchase: ☆☆☆☆☆

Comments