Skip to main content

Food Panda - Mookata 幸福锅

This is just a short review here.Trying to search food from the FoodPanda app. I've been searched for quite a long time and decided to order food from Poppo Canteen. For some reason, I can't order it. Maybe not available to my location. So, look through the restaurant again and the final decision falls to Mookata 幸福锅. There are a few things I wish to order but the budget problem and eating alone so I just stick to set option. So, I had ordered spicy minced pork rice set that come with their signature milk tea and little dessert (agar-agar)

Spicy Minced Pork Rice set
RM 19.90

First of all, the food delivered to me was cold. Not a slight of warm but I'm still ok with it since I ordered on a raining day. I wouldn't blame the delivery guy. The overall taste is okay. I bet it will be good when it is hot. The Thai milk tea (i guess) is delicious as well as the agar-agar (the purple I guess it made from the grape flavor of Fanta and the white one is coconut flavor). The minced pork is good too when you eat along with the bird eye chili fish sauce (they provide) and the fried egg (uncook egg yolk is the best). The only con in this dish was the rice. I found it was a little bit uncooked. So it kinda affects the aftertaste and 

Will I order again? Maybe and maybe not. If I have to order again, I think I will try the salad and reorder the milk tea again. 

Comments