Skip to main content

Shrimp Paste Fried Rice from I.F.C by Kim Gary & McFlury Party

Hello guys, it's been awhile. How are you today? Have you eaten today? Was it good?
Well, as for me it was kinda... terrible.

Why? 
Hmm, let's start with my lunch today. First of all, I had visit I.F.C by Kim Gary today. It's pretty cozy there, quite a decent menu there. At there, I  ordered a plate of fried rice and a drink. 

Ying Yang in Hong Kong Style (Cold)- Rm 3.10

Shrimp Paste Fried Rice- Rm 8.40


I was kinda disappointed tho. The fried rice has spam, egg, onion and some green onion it in and it smells very fragrance, in other words, it has the 'wok hei' (in Cantonese means the flavor comes from something stir fried from the wok with strong heat). Although, the fried rice is kinda dry. Luckily i got ordered a cup of Ying Yang so it balances the dryness from the fried rice. 
*Ying Yang 鸳鸯奶茶 - a mix of milk tea and coffee.

Until now, nothing has become terrible. It is now, i would continue my terrible experience...

Can you see the above pictures? Here was my mistake ever made. 
Right after my lunch, i walk around, shop around. Less than 30 minutes and walk by the front shop of McDonald's. I was looking at the menu to see if something new around. And there is a few (i don't know if it is new since it was kit kat McFlurry, taro pie, Fish and Chips and this--McFlurry Party) 

I was regret in my decision to step into the restaurant. I was so curious what could it be that they will put something in McFlurry Party. So, I ordered it. Well, never to give anything with such expectation. What i'm thinking before i buy is, since it stated 'party', which means there could be maybe little different things put inside the ice-cream so you can share with people and eat together. So, I have such a crazy thought and went to buy it to try. 


Well, what do you know, it was just the crumble oreo on top and strawberry sauce at the bottom, nothing else. In my perspective, it was good. But a two-person size of ice-cream, it was too much for me to eat alone. Huh, I should expect that since the word 'PARTY'. It took forever for me to finish as i just had my lunch not long ago. I was too full until I feel like to vomit. It was just too much cream to consume at once until i have to bring back the taro pie to home and let someone else eat. I felt so awful and sinful at a time. It was just too much calorie consume today.

Learn a lesson today. 
And... I should just buy the kit kat Mcflurry instead. Since it looks much more yummy to me. I guess next time.  

Comments