Skip to main content

Kit Kat Mcflurry & Taro Pie

I, finally have a free time to visit McD for Kit Kat Mcflurry.


I thought I was too late to give it a taste as it pretty launched long ago. I think? I'm giving a luck and passing through McD. And yes! I saw it on the menu, and they still not yet stick the 'Sold Out' sticker. 




It looks not that good but it tastes good. (I don't know why, but I think they give me the ice-cream was slightly melting.) It is simple, a vanilla ice-cream drizzled with chocolate sauce, then add some kit kat bites/balls? on it. 


It may a little boring to eat chocolate sundae (if you take out the Kit Kat Balls) but hey, something crunchy in it, doesn't it make the overall taste to be more interesting?


And then again, the taro pie. On the previous post, I have bought this and didn't eat it instead of giving to my mom. So today, I ordered it again. Actually, Taro pie had been out before, I think it was 2 years ago and I have tasted it. If I remembered, I pretty like it and I have written about this on my past blog (i closed it for some reason). And thus, I re-write about this taro pie again.


And again, this pie is not too sweet, contain quite a lot of real taro filling in it. Crunhy pie with mushy taro filling is actually quite tasty. I'm glad they launch it back again. Another pie i wish they bring back is pulut hitam pie. And that what I call tasty pie!

Overall
Kit kat Mcflurry: 5/5
Taro pie: 4.5/5

Comments