Skip to main content

McDonald's - McVeggie and Blueberry Sundae


At the same day as the previous post, since both of the restaurant at the same place so after an hour of shopping, i was considering to buy the McVeggie to try. 


Here it is, because i was still full from the previous meal, so i bought it back to home and eat. 


And... same as the KFC Zinger Cheezilla, the lettuce is very little.
 


For the first time i tasted, it was horrible and bad. When you bite in, it was mushy, contain carrots, onions, corns and green peas with a little bit taste of curry (i believe the patty has put some of the curry powder in it. I don't know if it was good when you it in fresh and hot. But a warm but slight cold burger will definitely not taste any good. Particularly this McVeggie. It was the fastest of my life in eating this burger. 

But thank god, i also purchase I bought the blueberry sundae with me. I quickly spoon a full spoon of the ice-cream to my mouth. (After i take a few pics of it.)


 For what i've tasted, i didn't taste any medicine-like syrup. you know usually, this kind of berry stuff taste like medicine. I think this is delicious.



Yes, this is blueberry, but is there any tiny blueberry like this? I never have seen one before. Maybe baby blueberry? I don't know. Oh yeah, one more thing, i should have bought the Blueberry McFlurry. I think adding oreo with it sure taste good. It was my instinct though.

Overall:
Mcveggie: 0/5
Blueberry Sundae: 4/5

P.S: Why they are so stingy about the lettuce?

Comments