Skip to main content

Korean Sriracha Ramen from Samyang

My Samyang Ramen is out of stock, so i decided to go out to look any new or something that i would like to try it out. Especially in choose instant noodle, i really appreciate if the store could sell the package individually. My intention is just to test out the noodles, how would it taste like. But if you buy 5 noodles in 1 package that would be a lot for me. What if i don't like it. Wouldn't it be a waste with the rest of it? By anyhow i still buy it.

Whenever you eat spicy food, be sure eat vegetables!!! 
It does help to reduce some heat.




From the package, you can see it rated 2/5 spiciness. But for me, it was like 3/5 spiciness. 


Look at that red hot pepper chili sauce. 
It taste almost the same with the Samyang spicy ramen, but added i hint of sourness of it.  Other than that, nothing special. As my preference, i like the Samyang spicy ramen more than this. The sauce in samyang spicy ramen has the sweet and spicy taste to it. The sour taste in Sriracha, not my favorite tho. 

Comments