Skip to main content

Avocado Chocolate Cookies? Brownies?

I have a ripe avocado and I do not know what to do with it. So, searching through the internet, and I found an easy recipe that is healthy and delicious cookies with just use avocado and a few ingredients.






Sources from: https://www.sweetashoney.co/chocolate-avocado-cookies/
I do not follow the recipe exactly, and I change a few ingredients. But it turns out nicely and delicious.

My recipe:

1 ripe avocado
1 egg
1 tbsp peanut butter
1tsp vanilla extract
a pinch of salt
1/2 cup -> filled it with 3/4 of cocoa powder + 1/4 cornstarch
1/4cup ->  filled it with 3/4 of brown sugar + 1/4 castor sugar
a handful of chocolate chips (optional)
Walnut (optional)

  1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
  2. Put all ingredients in a blender.
  3. Blend to smooth.
  4. Fold in chocolate chips.
  5. Scoop about 2 tbsp full of the batter to baking pan (with parchment paper)
  6. Place some walnut on it.
  7. Bake for 40mins. (* I forgot to press it flat so I bake it in a long time.)

It tastes really good. Although mine does not tastes nor looks a cookie but much more towards to a brownie type. If you like brownies I think you can just pour the batter over a baking pan and bake. Maybe it is much prettier and nicer to cut and take a photo with.

Comments