Skip to main content

One Pan Milky Cheese Macaroni Stew ?? [Cooking Alone]

Yes, another one pan "something something" again. I just want a fast and easy meal for my dinner today. So it is not that kind of 'very' delicious type of food but it's okay to eat when it just me alone. I don't know about others but I find it quite delicious tho, especially you need something warm to fill your stomach when it is a raining day. 



Recipe:
*Everything is just a one person serving


A handful Macaroni
1/3 Onion (chopped) 
A handful of Mushroom
1/3 Chicken breast
A handful of Mixed vegetable
2 Baby Corn
1/2 cup Milk
2 Cheese Slices
Salt & Pepper
Onion powder
Garlic powder

Steps:

1. Saute the onion with butter.

2. Put the mushroom, mixed veggies, baby corn, chicken breast & macaroni. Cook it for 1min or so.

3. Pour in milk and cheese and seasoning Cook until the macaroni al dente (depending on the package stated time). 
4. In between check if there is enough water/sauce. Add water if needed. 
*This time I didn't cook the white sauce because it is so much hassle to do it. So I keep it simple as it is. It was a soupy kind of the normal white sauce macaroni is. But if you like it thicken then you can cook the white sauce first or just add more cheese~. (Saute onion with butter, add in some flour, then, slowly pour in milk while stirring.) 


Well, my recipe is kinda irresponsible to provide any precise information. Everything is just the type of how much you can eat or what ingredient you have/ want to eat. Mine basically is just what I have in the fridge and the photo of ingredients is just the portion I eat. You always can add more out less or even change some of the ingredients. I just want to give out my idea about how to cook a meal for myself/alone. You'll get that. It's Yuu's Food Diary.  

Comments